Old Line has the best available beers in Beltsville.
Don’t believe us? Check out this 2016 list of America’s Top Ranked Beers.
(As ranked by Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine)
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale – Kalamazoo, MI (BA score – 95)
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale – Chico, CA (BA score – 91)
- Russian River Pliny the Elder IIPA – Santa Rosa, CA (BA score – 100)
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA – San Diego, CA (BA score – 97)
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale – St. Louis, MI (BA score – 93)
- Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro – Longmont, CO (BA score – 91)
- Founders All Day IPA – Grand Rapids, MI (BA score – 87)
- New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale – Fort Collins, CO (BA score – 82)
- Brasserie Dupont Saison Dupont – Tourpes-Leuze, Belgium (BA score – 93)
- Founders Breakfast Stout – Grand Rapids, MI (BA score – 99)
Bold: available at Old Line. Italics: not available in Maryland
Nine of the top ten beers in America are available in Maryland and all of them are here at Old Line!
These nine are a great place to start checking beers off of your own personal beer bucket list. Once you’ve gone through all of these and find yourself wandering around the aisles in search of your next beer, keep an eye out for beers we mark with their high Beer Advocate scores. High ranking beers are generally a safe bet for something you’ll want to drink again and again. Nothing on this top 10 list is below a 94!
Side note: Pliny the Elder (#3) – rated 100 on Beer Advocate – is only available in the Santa Rosa area and sells out as soon as it hits the shelves. If you visit Southern California, call around and get yourself a bottle or four of this incredible brew.